2010 has been a roller coaster of a ride.
Here is a bullet point summary -
- Got the chance of a lifetime to get involved in organizing a TED conference - read TEDxChennai
- Solved huge loads of technical obstacles and brought my product at Unniyath to a state we can try for funding now.
- Got over a lot of inhibitions and mental blocks that I dint know had existed in my mind
- Got to contribute to organizing Techmeets, a ChennaiGeeks initiative to bring the fragmented tech communities in Chennai under a common umbrella
- Realized that there is no point waiting for a better time to come to do your "favourite things". Its now or never.
- Decided to give myself a chance and agreed to get married. Yes. You read that right, stand by for the official announcement :)
Agenda for 2011
So I have identitfied three areas of focus -
1. Work - Take my company Unniyath to higher levels, specifically financially.
2. Music - Contribute to the following upcoming albums of STD Pathasala - a) Thiruvaimozhi Nutrandhadhi b)Upadesha Ratnamaalai c)Thirukkural Keerthanais
3. Others - Learn Calligraphy, Learn to ride a geared motorcycle
Wish you all a happy eventful and purposeful 2011!
Follow your dreams, follow your passions and be awesome in whatever you do!
Watch out world, Here comes Vatsala :)