Thursday, March 19, 2015

Of accepting realities and living life inspite of it

This is more a self-conflict-acceptance-trying-to-deal-with-it post. So expect more rant than rationale. Of late, I have been having to deal with a slew of (totally undesirable) health issues that keep prompting me to take a sabbatical from work. I am trying very hard (combined with a very understanding workplace) to not give up a role that came to me after a lot of hard work.  But, the mind is a beast which is very difficult to control in times of difficulties. So it wavers from being very strong to very weak - all within the few hours of a day. The most easiest part of my life are my night sleeping times when I dont have to think about anything in particular.

Want to and need to get past this phase ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment