Sunday, June 28, 2015

Postcrossing Round Up #1

There is this website called www.postcrossing.com - It is a postcard exchange project that invites everyone to send and receive postcards from random places in the world. In effect, it lets you travel the world from the cozy confines of your home! How cool is that!

I had joined this in 2012, with the goal of making new friends. I used to be active, but had fallen out of it due to varying work and home priorities.  But now I am back on the postcrossing circuit, and will post a round up of my travels around the world :D

As I said, I have recently gotten back into the circuit, so this Round Up features one post card.
This was sent by a fellow Postcrosser, who was celebrating his 500th Postcard. And the card was stamped with a special cancellation stamp. Here are the pictures



Are you a Postcrosser from India? Join the group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianpostcrossing/ :)