Friday, June 14, 2013

5 years And Alive

Yes.
Its true.
I realized it just now as well.
5 years. Thats how long this blog has been alive, and thats how long I have been in this programming/software tech circuit. Its been a struggle, no doubt, but I have survived and pretty well at that. And I have grown (in every sense of the word) phenomenally in these 5 years.

When I started this blog, I was not sure of anything in life, and I never thought of anything beyond the next two-three days then. And definitely did not think that my blog would live for 5 years at a reasonable level of activity.

To all you faithful readers, here is a promise - Will continue posting interesting and no doubt 'eclectic' stuff here. And looking forward to the next five years in life.
P.S. - Yes just completed my 100th post, this is the 101st. :)