Sunday, June 7, 2009

What am I looking for?

Its been almost a month and a half since I wrote anything on this blog, mostly because I have been busy with a project at work that has been sucking out alot of my thinking capability. 

So today being Sunday, I decided that I will put aside everything else, and just let things be. And when that happened, I realised that my mind was continually searching for something. I tried to do some chores, watched a movie on tv, tried texting some old friends, but no that was not it.  I tried doing some google search about topics I had kept aside for reading a looong while ago, but yet, at the end of this exercise, my mind still is looking for something... I dont know what it is.

Something, the mere presence of which will drive it to do all that it has set itself up to.  There is a sense of void, or vacuum that keeps gnawing, I have lots of work to do, but my mind is not engaged.

When and where will this search end??

More later.

4 comments:

  1. Any specific reasons why 'google' search? Probably you might have got more concrete ideas if you had tried other search engines!

    Dominance spoils the game at times... just a thought for that ever thinking mind of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happens some times... cant do nothing about it maybe try to keep your mind on other things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess it's high time you must get married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant no brainer suggestion given here by Visu.

    ReplyDelete